Dark Side Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bolter Beach 2011

2 posters

Go down

Bolter Beach 2011 Empty Bolter Beach 2011

Post  Swags Wed May 18, 2011 7:17 am

This is a guest post from me for Yuri.
He has yet to get here and put up some info so I did a little copy paste of some info I found.

And here it is.

Hey everybody my name is Yuri Devilbiss. I run Bolter Beach A G.W. sanctioned, indy G.T. in Sarasota F.L.. i have been running the event since 03. in the past i have had a friend posting but now i will learn how to use the computer. i will be posting scenarios to be torn apart by you all looking forward to it. the dates are July 14th, 15th, 16th. hope to see you all there.

Yuri the devil

Link to the site:
http://www.bolterbeach.com/

Here are 4 missions let me know if you want me to make some more

Mission 1 Gravity Field
Deployment Reverse Dawn of War. Deploy everything except HQ and Troops

At Beginning of each Game Turn roll a d6 on a 1 there is high gravity and movement is reduced d6 inches on a 2-5 normal gravity and on a 6 Low gravity movement is increased d6 inches. Roll one dice and apply result to all units and restriction is only in movement phase.

Primary - Kill points

Secondary - Most units in opponents deployment zone

Tertiary - Kill all enemy HQs

Mission 2

Pre Deployment - Each player places 3 objectives number them 1 - 6 must be 12 in from another objective and 6 in from a table edge. Starting on turn 3 roll a d6 whatever number comes up remove that objective. Roll each subsequent game turn if a number is rolled that has already been removed no objective is removed

Deployment Pitched Battle

Primary - Objectives

Secondary - Reverse Kill points you get one point for each unit you have alive at end of game.

Tertiary - Kill more scoring units

Mission 3
Deployment Spearhead

Place one objective in center of table and one in the middle of each unoccupied table quarter.
Units fully within 6 inches of objectives can not be seen unless you are within 12 inches of the unit. The unit also recieves a 4+ cover save.

Primary - Kill points Troops and HQs are worth 2 points everything else including dedicated transports is worth 1

Secondary - Objectives

Tertiary - Nominate one Enemy unit either Elite, Fast Attack, Or Heavy Support. You must kill this unit.
Both players may achieve this.

Mission 4
Deployment Dawn of War
Each player places 3 objectives one worth 2 pts one worth 1 pt and one worth 0 pts. Do not show your opponent. Must be placed 12 inches from another objective and 6 in from a board edge. You may only achieve points for objectives your opponent placed.

Primary - Objectives

Secondary - Table quarters keep track of how many kill points you achieve in each table quarter whoever has killed the most enemy units in that quarter claims it.

Tertiary - Kill opponents most expensive unit if are two identical point units you may chose which one to target
Swags
Swags

Back to top Go down

Bolter Beach 2011 Empty Re: Bolter Beach 2011

Post  styx Wed May 18, 2011 9:39 pm

What is the pricing? The post or website do not specify.

styx

http://armyoftheweek.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Swags Wed May 18, 2011 10:15 pm

We can hope Yuri will give us an update.
Swags
Swags

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down