Dark Side Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iron Painter

2 posters

Go down

Iron Painter Empty Iron Painter

Post  Swags Fri May 20, 2011 5:50 pm

YO, How about some info for the next Iron Painter???

I know there was some talk about it last Sat. but in need info in type.
I cant remember much after a day like that.

Please...?
Swags
Swags

Back to top Go down

Iron Painter Empty Re: Iron Painter

Post  somogyi Fri May 20, 2011 9:49 pm

If I remember correctly it is the Saturday after the Team Tourny, noon till noon Sunday. 25 models in 24 hours, models can be based and primed but nothing else. I will be there just not painting. I always make conversion or something instead.

somogyi

Back to top Go down

Post  Swags Sat May 21, 2011 8:52 am

So that would be june 18 and 19th I guess.
I cant for the life of me figure out how to add things to the callendar and the Darkside web site is still down as of a day ago. At least as far as my computer will let me go.

It would be nice if we had an official set of rules up, as it is less than a month away.

I am also wondering if only the models will be judged or if basses will count too?

Also what kind of support there will be and who is showing up?

If its this hard to get info, or even find out about the event there will not be much of a turn out.

I would be promoting this on other sites if I had some solid info, just saying. Exclamation
Swags
Swags

Back to top Go down

Post  somogyi Sat May 21, 2011 12:23 pm

normally it is like $5 or $10 to compete and store credit is normally given to the winners. this is the facebook event info, i just remembered about it.

"Bring your minis, bring your supplies, bring your coffee and your teddy bear! Iron Painter, 24 hours of movies, friends and working on minis! We will order dinner, and things don't end till noon the next day!

There will be a competition at the end of the 24 hours! To be eligible to enter, you must bring 25 GW models with nothing more than basing materials and primer on them and paint them to the three color minimum you are all familiar with.

For those of you not interested in competing, feel free to bring whatever miniatures you wish and paint them up!

24 hours. 25 miniatures. 57 cups of coffee. Can you do it?"

somogyi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum